You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Limited Time Offer
Earn up to $3,100 in value^ including up to 105,000 Aeroplan points and additional travel benefits. Must apply by May 28, 2023.
- Earn a welcome bonus of 20,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card1
- Earn an additional 60,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $7,500 within 180 days of Account opening1
- Plus, earn an anniversary bonus of 35,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $12,000 within 12 months of Account opening1
- Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate8
- Share first free checked bags with up to 8 travel companions26 and get unlimited access to Maple Leaf Lounges4,5 including complementary access for one guest.
At a glance
Earn Aeroplan points on your everyday Purchases3 . Whether you use your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card for gas, bills or groceries, you’re rewarded with Aeroplan points that can take you across the globe.
- Relax before takeoff with access to a Maple Leaf Lounge4,5.
- Get an annual round-trip companion pass from $99 (plus taxes, fees, charges and surcharges) 25.
- Get access to Priority Airport Services6 like Priority Boarding, Priority Baggage Handling, and Priority Airport Standby & Priority Airport Upgrades7.
- Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate (up to $100 CAD)8. Additional Cardholders can also take advantage of this NEXUS fee rebate.
- Earn 50% more Aeroplan points and 50% more Stars at participating Starbucks® stores. Conditions apply. Learn more.
Additional Cardholders can receive access to some of the airline benefits, and when they spend on their card it will help you earn more points. If you have an Additional Cardholder, make sure they link their Aeroplan member card.
It’s easy to earn Aeroplan points
Redeem your points for travel and for so much more
- Every seat, every flight, no restrictions
Every Air Canada seat available to buy for cash is also available for points – no restrictions, no blackout periods.
- Use Aeroplan points for more than just flights
Redeem your points across your trip, from hotel rooms to car rentals.
- Use Aeroplan points for life’s necessities
Aeroplan isn’t just about travel. Use your points for merchandise, experiences and gift certificates.
More Card Benefits and Features
Your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card comes with special Air Canada travel benefits 4 . Relax before takeoff with access to a Maple Leaf LoungeTM. 5 Primary Cardholders and Additional Cardholders on the account can access Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges in North America whether they’re flying together or separately with a same day ticket on a departing Air Canada or Star Alliance® flight. They can even each bring a guest.
Travel exceptionally with someone you love with the Annual Worldwide Companion Pass. As the Primary Cardholder, you can take advantage of an annual round-trip companion pass, which entitles you to buy a companion ticket from $99 (plus taxes, fees, charges and surcharges). You get a companion pass automatically on your Card anniversary if you have spent $25,000 on net purchases 25 .
Whether you book using points or cash, as the Primary Cardholder or as an Additional Cardholder 4 , you and travel companions (up to eight) travelling on the same reservation will enjoy the following travel benefits on any flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge® or under the Air Canada Express® banner:
- Priority Check-In. Check-in faster at the airport6. You and up to eight travel companions travelling on the same reservation will all receive priority check-in for any trip that originates on an Air Canada flight.
- Priority Boarding. Get on board your flight earlier6. You and up to eight travel companions travelling on the same reservation will all enjoy Zone 2 priority boarding for any Air Canada flight.
- Priority Baggage Handling. Save time leaving the airport6. All your baggage will be tagged priority, so you and up to eight travel companions travelling on the same reservation will find your luggage among the first on the carousel when arriving at your destination. This applies to travel that originates on an Air Canada flight.
- Priority Airport Standby. Get better access to seats when you’re on standby7. If you and travel companions (up to eight) travelling on the same reservation are on standby at the airport for an Air Canada flight, get on your way with priority. Should a seat become available, you will be assigned it before members who have the same status but don’t hold a TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card.
- Priority Airport Upgrades. Receive higher priority for airport upgrades7. If you’re a Cardholder with Aeroplan Elite TM Status, you and up to eight travel companions travelling on the same reservation get higher priority when you’re on standby for an upgrade at the airport on Air Canada flights. Should a seat become available, you will be assigned to it before members who have the same status but don’t hold a TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card.
- Reach Aeroplan Elite Status more quickly 27. The Primary Cardholder will earn 1,000 Status Qualifying Miles and one (1) Status Qualifying Segment for every $5,000 of net purchases (less any returns and credits) made by the Primary Cardholder or the Additional Cardholder(s) using their TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Credit Card.
- Maintain Aeroplan Elite Status more easily 28. Primary Cardholders who also hold Aeroplan Elite Status can roll over up to 200,000 Status Qualifying Miles (SQM) beyond the status level for which they’ve qualified, from the prior qualification year to qualify for status the next year.
- Enjoy your eUpgrades longer 29. Primary Cardholders who also hold Aeroplan Elite Status and requalify for the next year, can roll over up to 50 unused eUpgrade credits, to be used during the following status year.
- Complimentary Visa Infinite Concierge10 : On call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the Visa Infinite Privilege Concierge can help with any Cardholder request - big or small, to help you get the most from life whenever you travel, shop and use your Card.
Call toll-free from Canada and the U.S.: 1-855-822-1240
From outside Canada and the U.S.: 1-303-967-1036
- Global Airport Lounge Access11 : Receive a complimentary membership to the Visa Airport Companion11 Program hosted by Dragonpass International Ltd. and take advantage of six lounge visits included for each Cardholder per membership year at over 1,200 airport lounges worldwide. Enroll through the Visa Airport Companion App or through visaairportcompanion.ca
- Visa Infinite Privilege Airport Benefits11 : Receive exclusive perks at Toronto City Airport Terminial, Vancouver Airport, Ottawa Airport and Montreal-Trudeau International Airport
- Priority Security Lanes at International and Domestic checkpoints (Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa, Montreal-Trudeau)
- Priority airport taxi and limo lane (Vancouver)
- Access to dedicated premium parking spots (Vancouver, Ottawa)
- Up to 20% off parking (Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal-Trudeau)
- Get access to exclusive gourmet dining events that cater to those with refined tastes. The Visa Infinite Dining Series serves up culinary explorations with prized chefs and acclaimed wines.
- Receive 7 exclusive benefits when you book your stay through the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection featuring over 900 of the world’s most intriguing properties. Enjoy an additional 8th benefit at over 200 properties, exclusively for Visa Infinite Privilege cardholders.
- Get exclusive access to tickets for a series of advance screenings and special movie events with the Visa Infinite Screening Series. Visa Infinite Privilege Cardholders can also enjoy presale access, priority access line, exclusive benefits and offers for the Toronto International Film Festival®.
- Experience exclusive benefits at over 95 participating wineries in British Columbia, Ontario, and Sonoma Valley through the Visa Infinite Wine Country Program. Discover a variety of exciting benefits onsite when you show your Visa Infinite Privilege card, including discounts on wine purchases, complimentary tastings, private vineyard tours and much more.
- Receive elevated Troon Rewards® Platinum Status36 at over 150 courses and 20% off on green fees, merchandise and lessons at participating Troon Rewards golf courses. Cardholders can also access a selection of over 25 private clubs across the U.S. for $99 USD per round.
- Enroll in the Visa RSVP Rewards™ Benefit37 and automatically receive Diamond status delivering benefits at 60+ participating Sandman, Sandman Signature and Sutton Place Hotels from coast-to-coast in Canada and beyond. For more details on the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card benefits and to see all available offers, please visit visainfinite.ca/privilege
- Complimentary upgrade to Avis President’s Club38: Unlock two-car-class rental upgrades, expedited service, dedicated phone line and more, by elevating to Avis® President’s Club
- Travel Medical Insurance12: Up to $5 million of coverage for the first 31 days. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip. Additional top-up coverage is available.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance13: For Trip Cancellation coverage of up to $2,500 per insured person, with a maximum of $5,000 for all insured persons, and for Trip Interruption coverage of up to $5,000 per insured person, with a maximum of $25,000 for all insured persons on the same covered trip.
- Flight/Trip Delay Insurance14: Up to $1,000 in coverage if your flight/trip is delayed more than 4 hours.
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance14: For delayed baggage over 4 hours, up to $1,000 of coverage per insured person for the purchase of essentials, such as clothing and toiletries. For lost baggage, up to $2,500 of coverage per insured person.
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance15: Up to $500,000 of coverage for covered losses while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train or auto rental).
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance17: Coverage for up to 48 consecutive days.
- Emergency Travel Assistance Services18: Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling.
- Save time at the border with NEXUS: Enroll for a NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate (up to $100 CAD)8. Additional Cardholders can also take advantage of this NEXUS rebate.
- Check your TD credit card travel insurance benefits : Learn about what travel insurance benefits are available on your TD credit card with our Credit Card Travel Insurance Verification Tool .
Review the Benefit Coverages Guide and Product Summaries (For Quebec Residents Only) for more details about about insurance coverages.
- Save with Avis Rent A car and Budget Rent a Car.
Use your TD Credit Card to save a minimum of 10% off the lowest available base rates19,20 in Canada and the U.S., and a minimum of 5% off the lowest available base rates19,20 internationally, on qualifying car rentals at participating Avis and Budget locations.
- Earn Aeroplan points with Rocky Mountaineer: Earn 2 Aeroplan points for every $1 you spend on eligible purchases with Rocky Mountaineer30. Plus, cardholders could receive a GoldLeaf Upgrade31, and a hotel room upgrade32.
- Earn big rewards on the little things. Earn 50% more Aeroplan points and 50% more Stars at participating Starbucks stores. Simply link your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card to your Starbucks® Rewards account. Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Chip & PIN technology
TD Visa Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN). A PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TD Credit Card
- Instant Alerts with TD Fraud Alerts21
You can automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Credit Card, or on any Additional Cardholder Card on your Account. Simply ensure that we have your current mobile phone number listed in your TD Customer Profile Learn more.
- Visa Secure*
Visa Secure provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
- Cash Advances
You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance in an amount up to $5,000 for your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card (subject to your available credit limit).
- Mobile Device Insurance16
Up to $1,500 of coverage in the event of loss, theft, accidental damage, or mechanical breakdown for eligible mobile devices.
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance16: Up to $2,500 of coverage per occurrence for eligible personal items stolen from your hotel/motel room that belong to the Cardholder on the Account and eligible family members travelling with the Cardholder.
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection22
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, covering eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 120 days of purchase. If the item comes with a manufacturer’s warranty valid in Canada, you may be entitled to double the warranty period for up to 24 additional months.
- Manage your credit card in the TD app
Instantly lock your Credit Card and block international purchases in the TD app.
- Click to Pay
Paying online with your TD Visa card is easy, smart and secure. Just click to pay with your TD Visa when you see this icon () where Visa is accepted.
Review the Product Summaries (For Quebec Residents Only) for more details about insurance coverages.
- Optional TD Auto Club Membership23
- Optional TD Credit Card Payment Protection Plan24:
Optional TD Credit Card Payment Protection Plan is designed to help you deal with your TD Credit Card payment obligations in the event of a covered Job Loss, Total Disability, or loss of Life. See more about optional TD Credit Card Payment Protection Plan products or call 1-866-315-9069.
Find out more about our credit cards
How to Apply